Excalibur Rotating Rack "Boil-in-Place" Oven (Single Rack)
Thank you for interest in the Excalibur Rotating Single Rack Oven with the exclusive "Boil in Place" system! The Excalibur Single Rack Rotating Ovens, built by skilled craftsman at our factory in Fair Lawn, NJ, USA, are a workhorse for baking bagels, breads, muffins, granola, pies, and other products. Each oven is equipped with an automatic steam injection system, The EXL-I bakes up to 250 bagels at a time, depending upon bagel size, in approximately 12 minutes, while the larger EXL-II can bake 40 pans at a time, or approximately 600 bagels, depending upon the bagel size. The ovens are efficient, economical, and easy to use.
|Manufacturer||Excalibur Rotating Rack "Boil-in-Place" Oven|
|Dimensions||Excalibur’s single rack (EXL-1)oven has a small footprint, measuring approximately 52” deep X 62” wide X 79” high|
|Gas Requirement||EXL-I: 225,000 BTU/H|
|Electrical||208/220Volts/3-phase/20AMPS. (Can be changed to meet electrical requirements for other countries)|
|Water Line||1/2 inch water line for steam|
• A rotating rack for uniform, consistent baking.
• Even-flow convection heating.
• Built-in steaming system – all you need is a water supply.
• Available in natural gas, propane, or oil-powered models.
• Stainless steel baking chamber.
• Reaches temperatures up to 600°F.
• Quick recovery times.
• Analog (not computerized) controls for easy use and inexpensive replacement parts.
• New ovens carry a one year warranty on non-wearl parts.