Excalibur Rotating Rack "Boil-in-Place" Oven (Double Capacity)
Thank you for inquiry about the Excalibur Rotating Rack Oven (Double Capacity) with the exclusive "Boil in Place" system! The Excalibur Rotating Ovens, built by skilled craftsman at our factory in Fair Lawn, NJ, USA, are a workhorse for baking bagels, breads, muffins, granola, pies, and other products. The unique steam system creates "boil in place" technology that, with the proper bagel formula, can produce bagels that are similar to the "boil and bake" system. The Excalibur Rotating Rack Ovens offer high temperatures, fast recovery times, and a durable, compact design. The EXL-I holds a single baking rack, which bakes approximately 270 bagels in 12 minutes or less, while the larger EXL-II more than double capacity and can bake 40 pans at a time, or approximately 600 bagels. The bake chamber is constructed of stainless steel, and an adjustable airflow system produces uniform baking from the top tray to the bottom. Each oven is equipped with an automatic steam injection system. Excalibur rack ovens are the choice of commercial bakeries worldwide. The.ovens are efficient, economical, and easy to use.
|Manufacturer||Excalibur Rotating Rack "Boil-in-Place" Oven (Double Capacity)|
|Dimensions||Excalibur’s Rack Oven (Double Capacity) (EXL-II) measures approximately 63” deep X 89” wide X 92” high (with a needed clearance of 107" high)|
|Gas Requirement||EXL-II: 450,000 BTU/H|
|Electrical||208/220Volts/3-phase/20AMPS. (Can be changed to meet requirements for other countries)|
|Water Line||1/2 inch water line for steam|
• A rotating rack for uniform, consistent baking.
• Even-flow convection heating.
• Built-in steaming system – all you need is a water supply.
• Available in natural gas, propane, or oil-powered models.
• Stainless steel baking chamber.
• Reaches temperatures up to 600°F.
• Quick recovery times.
• Analog (not computerized) controls for easy use and inexpensive replacement parts.
• New ovens carry a one year warranty on non-mechanical parts.